A1 CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
OUR PRICE GUIDE
- Armchair £70.00
- Two seater £80.00
- Three seater £90.00
- Small corner sofa £145.00
- Large corner sofa £175.00
- First room £50.00
- Extra rooms/areas £40.00
- Rugs from £35.00
- £50.00 mininum spend
- Deodoriser as standard
- Tile £5.50M2
- LVT Karndean Amtico £5.50M2
- Non-slip safety floor/ vinyl £5.25M2
- Additional sealing/dressing £1M2
- Minimum £150 spend for hard floors
- Foot stools from £30.00
- Headboards from £35.00
- Bed frames from £80.00
- Dining chairs from £15.00
- Premium deodorisers (Aventus, Marc jacobs, tom ford) etc £10
- Out of local area charge £0.80p per mile to and from our business address to yours and back.
- Flat/ Apartment charge additional 30%
Terms & Conditons
- First room/ Area will be charged at £50.00 no matter how small. This is our minimum charge for residents in Margate, Ramsgate, Westgate-on-sea, Birchington, Broadstairs, St-Peters.
- Stain removal is not guaranteed, we endeavor to remove all staining with a standard clean however some advance stains may require advanced stain treatment techniques at a further cost at the clients say-so. We will never add more money to a job without your approval and we will never ever promise to remove any stains.
- These prices are for residents of Thanet only. For clients outside of thanet, we have a £100 minimum spend and a 40-mile maximum travel cap.
- Each area cleaned after the initial room will be £40.00 this is for EACH area the following all class as individual areas (Lounge, dining room, hallway, stairs/landing, porch, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens)
- Any room over 6M wide will be classed as two areas (£70.00) For example lounge diners and through rooms.
- We need to be able to park ideally directly outside the property, with a maximum parking distance of 150ft away. If we do not have access to our van close by this may lead to your slot being cancelled upon arrival.
- Commercial cleaning is charged at £4.75 per square metre. Square meterage is calculated using state-of-the-art precision laser measuring equipment.
- Tile cleaning is charged at £5.50 per square meter. this price does not include sealing. The square footage of the room willl be calculated using a laser measure device & will be priced edge to edge of tile including any islands in the room that are untiled as these actually create more work for the operative.
- Commercial cleaning is generally cleaned out of hours/ out of season to limit footfall on damp areas.
- Carpets repairs start at £80.00 this is for a repair around the size of a £2.00 coin.
- Carpet repairs are conducted at the owner/ tenants risk, any failure to notify your landlord or letting agent will be your responsibility alone, we will have you sign a legally binding waiver before continuing.
- Carpet repair patches may take some time to gradually become totally invisible, this can depend on a number of factors including but not limited to; age of the original carpet, age of the donor insert, differences in batch numbers etc. Remember you are often placing a brand new patch of carpet into an area which may have years worth of wear and tear.
- Fine fabric cleaning prices differ in price to regular upholstery/fabric for example Wool, Sisal, Velour, Velvet, Crushed velvet, Viscose etc this will be explained in the pre-inspection.
- If the item you describe to us differs in size when we visit then we will correct the price upon inspection. For example, you book in for a 2 seater sofa when it is in fact a 3 seater. Or if you book in a non-fine fabric job that turns out to be fine fabric. (Labels are usually under the seating pads).
- If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice you will receive an additional surcharge of 25% onto your next booking. Your booking WILL NOT be processed until payment is made in full. For example if you had booked two areas at £80.00 and cancelled with less than 24 hours notice to rebook the same rooms the price will now be £100 and this amount would have to have cleared before we process your booking. This is in any circumstance (Covid-19, Sickness etc)
- There is NO UPFRONT charge for your first booking.
- Payment is required in full at the end of the job. We must witness a successful bank transfer or completion on our portable card reader before leaving the property.
- Lateness – We totally understand people have busy lifestyles. But please be aware if you are more than 15 minutes late we may have to cancel your appointment. We run to a very tight schedule and if you are late it can put us behind for every other customer on the day.
- We can clean in flats and apartments. A lift is favourable but if you have stairs we charge an additional 30% PER VISIT. This is because of the extra time and care we have to take getting lots of heavy equipment into your property opposed to a ground floor property.
- Only front-facing fibers will be wet cleaned on sofas. So for example the sprung frame, rear of sofas against walls etc will be thoroughly dry vacuumed but not wet cleaned to prevent drying issues. All outward-facing fibers will be thoroughly wet cleaned where applicable.
- By Continuing to book with A1 carpet cleaning you agree to all terms and conditions above.